Wednesday, February 21, 2007

PRODUCT TESTIMONIAL / DORIS LEE


Doris Lee

See what happens to me when I start to apply Lumiglow. I started using lumiglow on last April'05 and three months later I saw the differences in me as showned on the photos before and after used !!! I can see my pigmentation which has been with me for the passed 20 + year have been lightened and especially my freckles I have them since I was a teen, also disappearing !!! My face has in fact, been lifted, toned, whitened, and more firmed. Well when you see me in person, you definitely see the total different person Ha....Ha....Ha..... Here, I would like to share with you a 3rd generation lumiglow cream that would revolutionize the way we can help ourselves to live a more active life, the females become more feminine. The male become more masculine!!! Ladies and gentlemen, lumiglow is today's answer to many HEALTH PROBLEMS that affect people of all ages from puberty to old age.

No comments: